2013 SUMMER COACHING CAMP
Would you like to meet new friends and get specialised coaching in your favourite Little Athletics events? If you answered yes, then the Summer Coaching Camp is for you!!
The camp caters for athletes in all age groups and skill levels in a fun and social environment. Qualified and experienced personnel and coaches provide full supervision and coaching throughout the entire camp.
Athletes have the choice to attend as a Boarder or Day Attendee.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CAMP
The camp is designed to give athletes the opportunity to develop their technique and fitness in a variety of athletic events. Coaching will be offered in small groups across most disciplines, in order to cater for the needs of all who attend.
• Camp will begin from 10.00am Monday 7th January and will conclude on Wednesday 9th January at 4.00pm.
• Three sessions of coaching will be conducted each day, as well as group activity sessions.
• Parents wishing to learn more about coaching are welcome to attend the daily coaching sessions. However accommodation and meals are not available for parents.
• U7 Boarders are required to have 1 parent accompany them for the duration of the camp. The costs for an U7 parent boarder will be $130.00
• Transport to and from the camp venue is the individuals responsibility and is not included in the camp costs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you require more information contact the Association Office.
Phone: (07) 3255 9436 or 1300 559 436
Maranatha Recreation Camp,
275 Wappa Falls Rd, Yandina.
7th – 9th January 2013
Early Bird Fees
Nominate and pay before 16th November and you will pay:
Day Attendees: $195
Nominate and pay after 16th November and you will pay:
Day Attendees: $210
Closing date for all nominations is 7th December